You should visit at least once this paradise destination in summer: Fuerteventura is a magic island where to get lost and enjoy the sea, the relax, the natural environment and the local world-famous products (majorero cheese, wine and delicious fish dishes).
The sun shines always in this amazing island on its 150 kilometers of beaches. A windsurfing paradise where Corralejo, Puerto del Rosario and Costa Calma are the best places of this old island recognized as a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO due to its incredible natural beauty.
The best kept secret of Fuerteventura
- Beaches at Corralejo in Fuerteventura are in the ranking of the 25 best beaches in Europe.
- Fuerteventura residents are called majoreros and majoreras as the cheese.
- The island is a Bird Protected Area as recognized by the European regulations, so you will see unique species in the world hiding at trees.
- Surprise yourself with amazing histories and the real majorero folklore: it’s said that Fuerteventura was part of Atlantis the lost continent. Some others say Lanzarote and Fuerteventura were a single island.
- Do you know that the most beautiful Spanish stars can be seen in Fuerteventura? Sabías que las estrellas más hermosas de España se posan siempre en el cielo de Fuerteventura? In fact, it’s a protected atmospheric space.
- If you travel to Fuerteventura, you should ask local which is the fish that gives the shape to the island.
Activities to do in Fuerteventura
- Try paprika majorero cheese and surprise yourself!
- Take a dip at Cofete beach, unspoiled and just incredibly beautiful with an amazing natural environment. Take care of the waves when the tide is high in this sandy beach.
- Visit Betancuria and ask again locals about the history of what was the capital of Fuerteventura, and now it’s one of the best must-visit destinations in the island where to explore its colonial attributes.
- Discover the history of Mirador Guise y Ayose. You will know that Fuerteventura was previously two merged islands.
- Enjoy Playa Jandia. Stay at this beautiful beach area including El Matorral, completely recovered and one of the best unspoiled areas in the entire south coast of Fuerteventura. You should stay at some of the best family hotels in Fuerteventura, as Playa Gaviotas Hotel, Playa Gaviotas Park and Fuerteventura Palace Hotel -with an Adults Only space, chill out and relax areas oriented to travellers who want to enjoy holidays without kids-.
Barcelona is so amazing that you just want to return again and again. You fall in love with it whenever you go. Barcelona is beautiful in summer and winter, but we recommend you to travel there in spring.
The sun shines perfectly. It’s not really hot and the university life stills active. There are fewer tourists and the squares and bars are full of locals and residents. Barcelona never sleeps, which is one of the charms of this Mediterranean city.
Its emblematic places are one of its main attractions, despite tourist agglomerations. One of them is Las Ramblas, a meeting point for all the people in Barcelona, where we can find some of the bests restaurants in the city, including traditional restaurants of authentic Catalan food.
If you are staying at Catalonia Ramblas Hotel, you will be just in the stroll in front plaza Grande. You can leave your room and easily reach and visit the stroll, buy some flowers and visit La Boqueria market calmly.
Rooftop pool in Barcelona
Book now directly at the lowest price online guaranteed through the official website: avoid intermediaries : )
You will need more than a weekend to discover this small island in the Mediterranean sea. If you have not decided where to go on your family holidays, the biggest island in the Balearic Islands is the perfect choice. Write down our recommendations and start dreaming of crystal water coves and olive groves fields. We will just focus on three places: Cala Ratjada; Alcudia; and Playa de Muro, three of the most special places to enjoy with the family.
If we are travelling with the family, there’s nothing better than a hotel of apartments near Cala Agulla, a beautiful unspoiled beach in Majorca with direct access to the town of Cala Ratjada with an old seafaring tradition. It also offers a wide range of activities for kids, vibrant nightlife for young people and quietness for adults. The typical food of Majorca is great here: tumbet, trampo, suckling pig, Majorcan soups, sopas mallorquinas, vegetable flatbread, fishes, fresh shrimps…
Green Garden Hotel, Cala Ratjada, Majorca
Alcudia and its medieval fortress are both must-see places in this paradise island in the Mediterranean, specially in summer. You should also visit its beaches in Port Alcudia, with many bars, restaurants and trendy places with exclusive terraces by the sea, offering typical tapas and cocktails. There are surfing and diving schools, marinas where to practice sailing…Not to mention the family hotels in Alcudia, some of the best family hotels in Majorca with an excellent price-quality ratio.
Playa de Muro
Amazing natural beauty, as in the Natural Park of S’Albufera entering into the sea: the biggest wetland in Majorca and one of the most recommended places for bird and insects lovers in Europe. Playa de Muro is one of the largest beaches in the island, where you can sunbathe after a swim in its crystal waters. It’s the perfect beach where to go with your children, due to the low water depth. You can enjoy kitesurfing areas, great beach clubs and chill outs hosting great parties until the early morning. The family hotels in Playa de Muro are the best in the north of Majorca.